Tuesday 23 September 2014

WHATS IN MY MAKEUP BAG





Whats in my makeup bag?: 

- Maybelline dream bb cream
- Rimmel London wake me up concealer
- Rimmel London Apocalips
- Maybelline blusher
- The collection black liquid eye liner
- Natural collection lip liner
- Rimmel London eye liner
- Urban Decay Naked 2 palette

Maybelline dream bb cream:
http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-Foundation-Dream-Pure-BB-Cream_1323345/

Its only £7 from most drug stores and i find it really good. I like it for every day use as its light and wearing foundation everyday isnt very good for your skin. when i started using this i found an improvment in how clear my skin was :)

Rimmel London Wake me uo concealer 
http://www.boots.com/en/Rimmel-Wake-Me-Up-Concealer_1253837/

I purchased this only a few weeks ago but its been great. As ive been back at school - and school tires me out and i have to get up way too early - this concealor really helps me on mornings i look like death.

Rimmel London Apocalips: 
http://www.boots.com/en/Rimmel-London-Apocalips-Lip-Lacquer_1296026/

I have this lipgloss in the stella shade. its so bright and florescent !! I loved it over summer as its a lip stain and stays on my lips for ages ( atleast 10 hours). If you want a bright lipgloss that will last a night out this is the one you want - they do other shades (which are less bright).

Maybelline Blusher:
http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-Expert-Wear-Blusher_983229/

I use this almost everyday, and so far i haven't found another blusher which i prefer. it comes with a brush which i like aswel because of the shape and size of it. Mine is in the flash plumb shade.

The collection black liquid eye liner:
http://www.superdrug.com/Collection/Collection-Fast-Stroke-Eye-Liner-3-8g-Blue-7/p/228826#.VCG7j_ldWSo

I like this liquid eye liner a lot. To be honest i've never really tried another one other than this and i probably should, but i like this one because its cheap easy to apply and lasts a while.

Natural collection lip liner:
Once again this is another cheap product i own. It fulfulfills its purpose and i quite like it but i'm not overly in love with it but i can make do with it.

Rimmel London pencil eye liner:
http://www.superdrug.com/Rimmel/Rimmel-Exaggerate-Waterproof-Eye-Definer-Noir-261/p/536733#.VCG8x_ldWSo

If i could only  live with one makeup product it'd defiantly be eye liner without hesitation. I like this eye liner as it stays on all day without smudging (but it is waterproof making it also very hard to take off at night). The only down side is it goes blunt quite quick so i have so sharpen it and because its a soft pencil it can break while sharpening.

Urban Decay Naked 2 pallette:

I got this as a gift for my birthday , since i got it there hasn't been a day where i haven't used it. I love the colors ( they all really suite my skin tone) and there is so many to choose from. its quite pricey but defiantly worth it ! ( although i cant actually fit it in my makeup bag)

Marc Jacbobs Daisy:

The perfume which i wear is by Marc Jacobs called Daisy. I love the smell its like freshly cut grass and daisies ( yes i stated the obvious). i also love the bottle of the perfume. Personally i think a good smelling perfume has to go with a good looking bottle.


finally the makeup bag if anyone was wondering is from next. £8


No comments:

Post a Comment